Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I hold in my hand....

...the key to our bungalow. Yep, I got everything finalised today, and it's now mine to keep. Well, rent, but don't spoil the imagery. ;o) I also have the water, gas and electricity connected, so all that's left for me to do now is get the phone line connected and sorted, followed by an ADSL link up and running, and I'm 100% sorted. Well, apart from all the furniture and the like I need.

It's been a busy time in the HEXUS department too, with exciting things coming my way almost as quickly as I can deal with them. Today saw the release of my preview of Corsair's new RAM, which is pretty darn cool I must say, and also released (sort of, it isn't on the front page but got linked to elsewhere, God knows how that happened) was my look at Gigabyte's 3D1 video card - SLI, but on a single board... I don't need to explain to you why that's cool I'm sure. ;o) Still plenty of interesting things in the pipeline too, so I don't think I'll be getting bored any time soon.

Aside from that, I'm now counting down the days until I get to pick my wife up on Heathrow on the 22nd... Life is going to start getting very different from here on it, but in the best way possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

IS IT THE 22ND YET?!?!??!?!