Wednesday, August 31, 2005

One year ago today...

Today's Blog post is a simple one, no talk of work or computer hardware.

One year ago today, I got married. This post is just to share the occasion of our first wedding anniversary with anyone who cares to listen, and to thank Tara for making me so happy and just generally making me a better person, not just for the past year but for the four years we've known one another in one way, shape or form.

I know she almost certainly isn't going to read this, but it really doesn't matter - I just want to shout out to the World that, right now, I'm still the happiest man alive, just as I was a year ago today. There are so many memories that I cherish, and still many more yet to be created. I really don't think I could be any more content. :)

2 comments:

Jollemi said...

"I really don't think I could be any more content. :)"

You can't tell me that if you got a SLI 7800GTX and a CrossFire R520, you wouldn't be even a little bit more content ;)

But anyway, congratz :)

WyreTheWolf said...

Congrats buddy. I am very happy for you.