Tuesday, November 15, 2005

In a word... Argh!!

I think this explains it all.

Right now, my house has no power, and hasn't done since about 11am this morning. So, I'm sat here at my parents right now typing away from my laptop. Which is fine, except I have a bunch of news to post that I can't get to as it's stored away in Outlook on my main computer, and some work on an article for an NDA which expires tomorrow that is also out of bounds until the power comes back, which won't be until tomorrow morning some time.

Technology is great... Until the power goes out. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahah

Muuuuuaaaaaahhahahahhahahah

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear Hanners, I go totally bonkers when I lose power...I don't have a laptop backup. :(

Hope the power comes back soon, I'll try and behave on the site knowing that you won't be arond tonight.... ;)