Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blog additions

Just thought I'd point it out for the less eagle-eyed amongst you - I've added a couple of things to the sidebar of this Blog in recent weeks. First up is the current state of play in my 'real' work Fantasy Football team (That's soccer to you American types). I was the office champion last season in a nail-biting finish, taking the overall lead by a meagre few points in the final week of the season. As you can see, my team (Fake Madrid, they'll always be in bold) have made a decent start to the season, and are currently sitting pretty at the top of the table. It's going to be tight though, so no room for complacency. ;)

The other item which I've added tonight is courtesy of music profiling site (and all-round 'cool thing') Last.FM, which now allows you to add HTML images showing your latest statistics wherever you please. So, I figured it would be cool to add a couple to my Blog sidebar, so you can see what tracks and artists I've been listening to for the past seven days. :o)

Anyway, I should have some cool and interesting things to write about in the coming few days, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: