Thursday, October 04, 2007

"Looking at the stars, must be a reason..."

This is probably the simplest 'Blog entry I've written in a long time, but I have to say it - I'm happy. Incredibly so. I love my life.

Elite Bastards is going from strength to strength, my 'real' job is both challenging and moving forward in the right direction apace, Arsenal are top of the Premier League, I know some fantastic people, the sun was shining in a beautiful Autumn day today, and I've just learned that karma really is a bitch, and that you reap what you sow in one of the most hilarious stories I've heard about one of my friends (EDITED FOR CLARITY) in a long time.

Today is one of those days when every breath feels fresher, food tastes nicer, every joke is funnier, the sun on your face is warmer, every conversation more interesting, every song on the stereo sounds better. Like I say, I love my life. Long may it continue.

No comments: