Monday, December 06, 2004

First day of school

Yes, that's right, today was my first day of full-time employment with HEXUS. And I did I enjoy it? You bet your life I did! ;o)

My first day proved to be pretty fruitful, as I managed to knock out a couple of articles by the day's end, and also got things a little more organised here in my 'bunker' - Which is a good job, as I have a shed-load more stuff headed my way! Oh, and did I mention that Rys is the greatest boss in the World ever? (Seeing as I'm sure he'll read this, I guess this is the online equivalent of giving the teacher an apple, but hey, he's a great guy, what can I say?)

To complete a fine day, I received my Christmas present from Tara today. Of course, no placing of items under Christmas trees on this occasion, I dived straight into the box. :oP All I can say is, that girl has got to stop spoiling me! Oh well, I do exactly the same to her, and have done this Christmas, so I guess we're even.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why thankyou sir, we do aim to please! Just wait until your bunker is like mine and you're contemplating personal injury insurance, for when you fall over the latest box of hardware :D

Anyway, just a quick post to say thanks again for joining the team, we're glad to have got you. You can even have Christmas Day off :P