Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It's been a while...

My God, I haven't updated this in an age!! :oO

To be honest, the reason why is that I really don't have much to report at the moment, things are just ticking along without anything too spectacular happening. Maybe I'll have some more exciting things to say in the next two or three weeks, but we'll have to see on that count. :oP (I feel like I always say this in every Blog entry, but nothing seems to come of it all that often!)

Elite Bastards is.... Well, Elite Bastards. As always, things in the pipeline, a pile of as yet unreviewed hardware on my desk, and hopefully bigger, better things to look forward to (Although still no 7800 GTX!). At the moment I'm working on an article on NVIDIA's SLI anti-aliasing, which to be honest is probably one of the most in-depth things I've done in a while. It's shaping up pretty nicely though, and if I'm disciplined I might just get it done and dusted by the end of this week.

Away from all that, last week saw me take a week of work, which turned out to be very relaxing - It was great to be able to spend a full week with Tara, on days out or just lounging around. It really recharged my batteries somewhat, so hopefully I'll be able to take another week or so in September to enjoy some more time away from the office and all of the boredom that entails. :oP And yes, that is me admitting that I miss full-time hardware reviewing. ;o)

1 comment:

Hanners said...

Why you.... don't you 'HA!' me, you scoundrel!! :P