Thursday, March 31, 2005

Weird times, but better times

So, since my low point a couple of weeks ago, things have been much easier for me - I hesitate to use the word 'better', as it's really just involved me putting my worries and concerns on the back burner in the knowledge I have to deal with them, and soon.

The long weekend over Easter was fantastic though, and I thoroughly enjoyed it - Me and Tara didn't do anything all that special, but we spent the whole time hanging out together and generally enjoying one another's company and it made for a wonderful time, a real tonic after the weekend that had gone before.

Away from that, work has been ticking along at the usual pace. The most frustrating thing currently is that my work on content for Elite Bastards has basically stopped in its tracks, I've simply not had the willpower to do anything EB-related recently, but hopefully once all my problems are sorted then I can get back to churning out some more material.

Finally, I really have to thank everyone reading this who left words of support for me either here or through other means after my last entry - It means a lot to me to know I have you guys' support and friendship at a time like this, and I really appreciate and treasure it. So, thanks again, it's good to know there are people like you around. :o)

3 comments:

Barry said...

Good to hear :)

I've taken inspiration and have started up one of these blog things too! Hope it keeps getting better for you.

Jollemi said...

We just got worried. Hopefully everything will turn out fine for you :)

Face your own devils before concentrating on new EB stuff. The EB server will be thankful ;)

Unknown said...

Hanners who? :|









;)