Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Everything changes... Everybody hurts

I'll keep this post short and to the point, as it isn't something I want to dwell on - My wife has left me for another guy, and is moving out of our house on Thursday. To make things worse, the guy in question didn't know she was married, and in fact still doesn't believe the fact despite my protestations to him. So, it came down to a simple 'Me or him' scenario, and Tara chose him.

So, that's it... It's over. I'll be moving back into my parents place as soon as possible, a move which will actually have previously unforseen benefits for Elite Bastards. Even the darkest clouds have a silver lining, I suppose...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Truth never dies, we just realize our own inability to recognize it properly. :(

I don't have the words to describe how awful I feel for you right now Hanners, damn it man I'm all the way to worried & concerned!

I've never been where you're at right now, although I have had sort of a similar experience with a girlfriend once and that messed me up something awful....I remember it all too well. :?

Hang tough, hang in there; there are better days ahead and this too shall pass. There might be more than one silver lining to this one, you just don't know all the other ones yet.

Please be well Hanners, and let me know if there is anything I can do....if there is I will.

Anonymous said...

Just saw this, shitting hell! What a shock dude, what a shock. Been through something similar myself so hang in there, it works itself out in the end.

Anonymous said...

Hanners, I kinda stumbled in your blog from one of your news posts and read this. Now I know you and I have disagreed, period. However, seeing that you have been violated holding the most sacred institution, marriage, compels me to give you my sincerest regrets. Sincerely, the oath I took 8 years ago with my wife was one I will hold in honor. I wish you could have had the same. Poppi.