Friday, October 08, 2004

My week....

Well, it's been a crappy one. From feeling absolutely fine on Sunday night to throwing up all day Monday wasn't much fun, and today is the first day this week I've felt even remotely human (Insert jokes here). Even that was only after an hour laying there feeling terrible in the early hours of this morning. I don't get ill often, but when I do, boy do I get it bad...

The really irritating thing for me is that all this has put a dent into the things I wanted to get out of the door this week - I have a half-finished review for Hexus to polish off, and some Beyond3D work as well. Add to that a 3DMark05 follow-up I want to do for Elite Bastards and it's been a wasted week. Maybe this weekend I can start making inroads into this stuff.

Aside from all that, I can't really complain with life as everything else is rosy. Things are fantastic (as ever) with the wife - Indeed, we've been talking this week about her moving over to England permanently sooner than we originally planned (We had been thinking about a year from now to get everything sorted, but we're both kind of impatient on this front as you can imagine). There's a lot to be done before that point though, so we'll just have to roll with the punches and see where we end up.

3 comments:

Hanners said...

Well, it's nice to be an inspiration. :P

Unknown said...

Good to hear, say hi to Tera for me! :D

When did you start blogging, and when the heck did I sign up for this place? (It was another of those times I tried to open an account only to find someone stole my name! :? Then I tried logging in and here I am happily posting away...does this mean I can start a blog-thingy here too?

Hanners said...

It's Tara, with an A (I only mention because she hates when someone spells/pronounces it wrong ;)

And when did I start blogging? When I started this blog, all of... Oooh.. Four days ago. :P