Friday, October 08, 2004

Well, I finally have one...

Starting up some kind of weblog is one of those things which has been on my 'to do' list for... Well... Ages. It's weird, at times I've found myself really pining for some place to put up my thoughts in a kind of unofficial sense (compared to say, forum or article postings at Elite Bastards, but then other times I shy away from the whole idea - For some reason I find myself feeling uneasy about this kind of stuff.

Anyway, as you can see I've bitten the bullet and finally got a blog up and running. I was thinking about kicking off an introduction of my good self, but then I figured that the only people I expect to really care about reading this are people who know me in some capacity anyhow.

I'm honestly not sure how this thing is going to end up - As a kind of medium between myself and website work, or something altogether more personal. Wherever the wind takes me I guess...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I for one think it's a jolly good thing and I look forward to it. 8)

I like your writing style, and this is a great way to keep up with what is happening in your "real-life" thingie. :)

Anonymous said...

great content, keep up with it. I'm sure this blog is going to have a fantastic future