Monday, November 01, 2004

End of an era

Well, I just stood down from my staff position at Rage3D - I simply don't have enough time to keep an eye on the place, besides which it has changed beyond recognition from the place I knew and loved.

I feel kind of sad about it, I remember how thrilled I was when I was offered the chance to be a Moderator there, but times have changed and so must I. It's the best thing for both me and the site - Rage3D is crying out for SuperMods and Admins who are available to deal with things as quickly as possible, and I need to focus on the other things I'm doing with my career over babysitting the forums there. Still, it was a fun couple of years. :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woah, big news!

Are ya still on friendlies with R3D? Where is your announcement thread there about it?

Sorry to hear the place isn't the same, that happens to a lot of places I stop hanging at... ;)

Hanners said...

Yeah, it was all friendly - I've actually been posting more there since I quit, I feel more liberated and free to say what I actually think, you can't really do that all the time when you're on staff somewhere.

Unknown said...

Don't tempt me!!!! ;)