Thursday, November 25, 2004

Now the end is in sight, I'm just tired...

After tomorrow, only one more week to go until I start my new job! Unfortunately, that means lots of paperwork and writing up notes for my successors. Still, I'm pretty much done with it so next week should be relatively simple.

As for Hexus work, I feel a lot more comfortable now I know my way around the back-end and can put my own articles in the system - I can be something of a control freak at times, so having that extra step available to me makes a big difference. :oP Apart from that, review work has ground to a halt thanks to our wonderful postal service - They certainly know how to make losing things look easy! Oh well, hopefully it'll show up eventually... I have a plethora of guides on various things to write now too, so that should keep me out of trouble as well. :o)

Aside from that, things are looking really good for my wife to move over here towards the end of January next year - She's basically all set aside from buying a plane ticket. It might even be sooner, who knows? Of course, this kind of puts the pressure on me to find us a place to live somewhat, so I'll have to crack on with that once I'm bedded down in the new job. Still, all that aside, I really really can't wait. I have a feeling 2005 is going to be a great year. :oD

Heh, it feels weird thinking about 2005 - I remember the Transformers Movie being set in the year 2005 to give it a futuristic feel, and twenty years later, here we are...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The postal thing is fixed, you'll get the parcel of goodies tomorrow.

I had a rant at them, then they showed me the parcel and I'd addressed it to myself. I blame SLI! The second I tap out the last word of my quartet of articles can't come soon enough.

Rys

Hanners said...

I dunno, addressing things to yourself... Are you that desperate for people to send you stuff?! ;o)

Hanners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hanners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hanners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hanners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hanners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.