Sunday, November 07, 2004

New beginnings and Boards of Canada

I was going to write a whole load of stuff here on Friday, but Blogger seemed to be dead, as is my memory of what I was going to write. So, instead two random things to think about:

Number one - Everybody go out and listen to a Boards of Canada record. I hadn't listened to any of their material in a while, but most of today I've been rekindling my love for them. If electronic music is your thing, then you owe yourself a look at these guys. Fantastic stuff.

Number two - I should have a big, big announcement to make in the next day or two, so keep your eyes peeled and I'll reveal all as soon as I feel that I can.

A short Blog entry is a pretty rare thing for me, so cherish it. ;o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo!!! A surprise announcement!

I'll just be sitting here hitting F5 until I find out what it is... ;)

Jollemi said...

I have a hunch on what it could be :)